Who are our Clients?
Move better, feel better, and live better
- Our clients consist of everyday people who simply want to Move Better, Feel Better, and Live Better!
- 58% come to us seeking relief from back, hip or knee pain.
- 31% come to us seeking to improve general health and quality of life.
- 11% are referred to us from their health professional after suffering a injury, neurological event or degenerative disease.
- Our clients are educated, fun-loving people with numerous health and fitness goals who have decided that they are valued enough to invest in themselves.
- Our clients have been challenged with improving their fitness on their own and recognize the importance of seeking out professionals who can give them tangible and measurable results.
- Our clients do not want their health and fitness to stand in the way of travel, grandchildren, athletics , the rigors of everyday life and their very independence.
- Our clients are our friends. We treat them with the utmost in respect and appreciation. Their time is valuable and we cherish the time they reserve to spend with us!
Below are some of our featured testimonials. To read more please check out our facebook Recommendations & Reviews!
“Michelle is a great trainer. She teaches me the proper way to lift. I have had great results with her! I highly recommend Michelle to train you!”
“Staff are well trained and invested in their clients, whether you want personal training or group classes this is a great place to reach your fitness goals!!!”
“I have been working with Greg for some time now. I am stronger mentally and physically. Through Greg’s guidance i have learned my training ‘is a process’ and yes i can do this, it’s all up to me. Greg’s knowledge and attention to safety got me started. Greg’s non judgement and listening to my goals keeps me going.i truly appreciate his work and believe Greg would an asset to anyone’s training regiment.”
Get in Touch
Iron Aesthetics Training and Wellness is conveniently located at 70 Founders Dr. in Woonsocket, RI within a short driving distance from Rt 99.
We are an “Appointment Only” facility.
Have a question for one of our knowledgeable staff members? Fill out the contact us form and we'll get right back to you!
You can also call us at: